Welcome folks we are back with another recipe post and in this post, we will tell you how you can prepare (DIY) Homemade Beared Oil. All beard lovers now don’t worry about your beard hair we are hair for you. In this post, we will tell you how you can take care of your beard at home with the help of DIY beard oil which can be prepare using natural ingredients at home only. We will also tell you how you can use Coconut Oil for beard for better growth of hair. Now there is no need to spends $$ on artificial beard creams. Before moving further have a look at below section carefully
DIY Beard Oil
There are hundred of natural oil available which we can use on our hair and only a few of those like Coconut oil, etc. are suitable for the beard. In this post, we will tell you some easy DIY homemade beard oil recipes through which you can prepare oil to get natural growth of facial hair. Beard oil is a must needed thing, for those who want to grow a long beard on their faces as having beard can cause many problems like beardruff, dry skin, itching, etc. And because of all these reasons, it is essential to take extra care of beard. Using Beard oil on a daily basis will give good looking beard with no face problems.
Recipes for Homemade Beard Oil
Before moving to the recipes let us first concentrate on Carrier Oil and Essential oil which are used for making Homemade Beard oil. We cannot choose any of them randomly as we have to take care of both beard and skin under it. So let us first focus on these types of oil have a look.
To make DIY Beard oil it is very much required to look at types of Carrier oils for the beard.
- Almond Sweet Oil: As we all know Almond oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc, etc. It is a rich source of Vitamins and mineral which makes it suitable for both skin and hair. It is very beneficial for our beard as it gives strong beard hair and also promotes healthy growth of shiny hair. It is also very beneficial for face skin as it also nourishes skin and helps in fighting against problems like dry skin, beardruff, etc.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is also very beneficial for face skin as it also a good source of healthy fatty acids and minerals and vitamins ( vitamin E) etc. It is excellent for hair as it gives strong hair and also help in controlling hair loss. It has good antibacterial properties which assist in controlling beardruff, and it also has good antioxidant properties which assist in getting smooth and shiny hair.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil for beard oil is widely used, and we will discuss more about it, later in the post.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado Oil as a carrier oil can be used in DIY beard oil. This oil is rich in proteins, minerals, potassium, and other healthy fats. Because of this only it helps in getting strong, shiny and beardruff less beard. It also nourishes facial skin helps in getting moisturized face skin.
There are some other Carrier oils which can be used in making homemade beard oil:
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Peanut Oil
- Walnut Oil
- Pecan Oil
- Rose Hip Oil
Here is some essential oils list which is needed while preparing homemade beard oil.
- Tea Tree Oil: It has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and all these properties make Tea tree oil very helpful for those who are looking to grow long beard hair. It helps in fighting against various skin related problems like acne, rashes and it helps in getting smooth and shiny hair.
- Lavender Oil: It fights against various skin infection and also eliminate various harmful germs and helps in getting smooth skin free from acne and rashes. It helps in fighting against problems like beardruff, etc.
- Rosemary: It has antifungal and antioxidant properties, and it leads to proper blood circulation which helps in getting long and shiny hair, and it also helps in fighting against various face skin related problems.
There are some other Essential oils for beard oil have a look at below list.
- Lime Grass
- Ylang Ylang
DIY Beard Oil ( Homemade Beard Oil Recipe)
As you, all can see from the name of the carrier oil. These are oil which carries other oil ( essential oil). Carrier oil can be use alone on the beard as they are themselves very beneficial for beard oil, but it is always advised to use these carrier oils along with essential oil to get best results. You can make many combinations of carrier and essential to get DIY beard oil. And in this part, we will share our two combinations.
To mix all oils carefully with each other it is advised to use Amber glass bottle with glass eye dropper.
Mix all ingredients with each other.
- 20 ml of Almond sweet oil.
- 5 ml Tea tree oil.
- 3 drops rosemary oil
- 2 drops lime grass oil.
- 15ml castor oil.
- 5 ml Lavender oil.
- 5 ml rosemary oil.
- 3 drops lime grass oil.
- 2 drops Patchouli oil.
Coconut Oil for Beard
As we mentioned in above part of the post Coconut oil is a carrier oil and can be used directly for the beard. But why coconut oil is so popular for the maintaince of beard. Here is the answer to the question. Coconut oil is having lots of beneficial properties for hair and skin due it which it is widely used in various remedies for skin and hair related problems. Coconut oil can also be used in getting healthy looking and shiny beard without facing any face skin problems like acne, dryness, itching, etc.
Some Benefits of Coconut oil for Beard.
- Keep face skin smooth and moisturized.
- It is a non-greasy hair oil and can be easily used on beard hair.
- It easily moves down to the beard hair and makes beard roots stronger.
- It helps in getting stronger, softer and shiny beard hair.
How to use Coconut oil over beard?
How to use coconut oil on the beard or any other oil on beard ? Well, beard hair is different from head hair and hence require other ways of using oil.
- Wash your beard hair with luke warm water.
- Dry the beard with the help of a towel.
- Now take 3-4 drops of Coconut oil ( any DIY beard oil).
- Rub oil between both palm and after that start doing massage of your beard.
- Gently massage all beard and skin area to ensure oil reaches everywhere.
- Doing beard massage with coconut oil ( or DIY beard oil) 3-4 times a week can give good results within one months only.
Over to You
Now we hope you all Know how you can prepare DIY Beard Oil at home. We hope you will follow above mentioned easy recipes and will make a beard oil for yourself. You can also use Coconut oil for Beard in case if you don’t want to go for with alternative. Try and please share your experience with us through like, comments and share.